The commissioning of the control conversion of the Continuous Gloeilijn (CA12) at Tata Steel Packaging Works.
My responsibilities as a commissioning manager are:
Analysis of commissioning activities in preparation
Implement an effective commissioning strategy and ensure professional implementation thereof
Collaborate with the production unit to ensure that commissioning activities are performed in accordance with user requirements.
Preparing and performing commissioning activities, including:
– Establish and implement the relevant documentation
– Dividing systems into subsystems and commissioning packages
– Set up commissioning schedule and planning
– Set up commissioning procedures for all systems
– Managing the commissioning team consisting of electrical engineers and production operators.
Order obtained through VitalSelect, Jeroen Brons.